The DIY Website Success Club
A Private Membership Learning & Support Community
The quick and easy way to learn to build, optimize, maintain & leverage a WordPress website to grow your business.
Learn at your own pace
Create a powerful website
Grow your business
We all know how important websites are to our business.
It’s just a fact…
Our credibility as a business is tied to our website.
We better make it count.
If you’re a business owner who is currently giving new meaning to the term “DIY” in your business, you are most likely frustrated with technology, the lack of time, the lack of knowledge and quite frankly, you are spinning your wheels and plain ol’ just BURNT OUT!
If you’ve given up on working with a designer, or you don’t have the budget to hire a professional, or maybe you just want to do it yourself, but need someone to show you how…
Heads up, this is for you!
Perception is Everything
First off, why do you even need a website?
Let me just tell you, there are some really good reasons, but here are just a few of the very important reasons why having a beautiful, professional, well-designed, and EFFECTIVE website for your business is SO critical:
So, it is with YOU in mind, that I have create the DIY Website Success Club – A private Facebook membership group where you can learn not just how to build a new WordPress website, but also how to optimize, maintain & leverage a new or existing site, so you can grow your business!
I’ll give you ALL of my insider secrets that will bust the technology AND financial barrier that is keeping you from having a website that works FOR you and will allow you to make more money in your business.
Only $30 per month, 15-day free trial, no contract, cancel at any time.
So, here’s what this group IS:
So, here’s what this group IS NOT:
Why is this group different from other WordPress “courses” available?
One of the major differences is THIS IS NOT JUST ANOTHER COURSE! It’s not dozens of pre-recorded tutorials and written articles that don’t ever change and are dripped to you over time, or make specific assumptions about the content that you need.
This is a monthly membership group where you can get the instruction you need, ask questions and get answers. There will be some short tutorial videos for those who need to set up a WordPress site and install a theme and begin the process. But after that part is complete, you get to decide what topics you need information on and ask the questions that will get you the correct answers.
You will have access to the entire video library or instructional materials at any time, as long as your membership is active. New video tutorials are added approximately twice a month, that will give you more help along the way, as well as live Q&A sessions as needed, but at any time all you gotta do is ask if you need additional support.
There might be WordPress courses out there that don’t cost much, but most of them provide you with generic information on how to choose a WordPress theme,
then send you off to select one on your own, out of the tens of thousands of themes out there!
And then, once you have picked one out, who is instructing you on how to use THAT theme? While they may be able to provide you with more generic information, what you really need is someone to show you exactly how the theme works and how you can really leverage it for your business, without any technical know-how!
While I obviously can’t know every theme that’s out there, WordPress has fortunately streamlined things quite a bit, so there are constants now that can be relied upon for designing and styling websites. Because of this, troubleshooting issues and finding solutions is much easier than in past years. Plus, while my tutorial videos are using specific themes and plugins, the main theme in use is the free Hello Theme for Elementor along with the Elementor Pro Page Builder plugin ($49.00 per year). Regardless of what theme you’re using for your website, we can easily troubleshoot any problems you’re having, or find solutions to your design needs, within your theme’s capabilities.
Here are the particulars of this membership and what you’ll get every month that will guarantee your success:
- This community will be accessed on Facebook, so you will need a Facebook account to participate.
- Whether you have an existing WordPress site or need to build a new one, this membership group is FOR YOU! There will be instructional videos for building a new WordPress site, but there will also be:
- Videos on some 3rd party plugins
- SEO best practices
- Email opt-in forms
- Cookies & GDPR requirements
- Website security
- Contact forms…
… the list goes on!
- We’ll also talk about:
- What makes a great home page layout
- How to write good content
- How to drive traffic to your site
- Get visitors to take action once they get there
… and more!
- On top of that, you’ll get that super-important tech support and get your questions answered as you go, so no more getting stuck and not being able to figure it all out.
- New training video tutorials added approximately twice per month.
- Live Q & A sessions as needed for real time support!
- Bonus training materials & deals including:
- 50% hosting rebate after 3 months (with affiliate link)
- 10% discount on domain names, email products and more
- Ideal client avatar worksheet
- HTML/CSS cheat sheet
- Webdesign/WordPress glossary, so you know what all the terms are that you’ll be needing
- Access to The Branding Pen (an entire library of my articles to help you define your brand)
- Page content template to assist you in writing content
- Page layout examples & wireframes
… and a whole bunch more!
- Did I mention, it’s month to month? And it’s only $30 per month? If you don’t feel you’re getting the value out of it that you want, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No expensive course fee, no waiting for refunds if you’re not happy, and NO commitment. Plus, you get a 15-day free trial to give it a test drive!
- Something worth mentioning, because I don’t want to assume anything, but you WILL need a computer to build your website. You cannot build an effective, professional looking website on a phone or tablet. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, it just needs to be able to access the internet.
- Last, but not least, basic computer knowledge and skills are necessary, however HTML and CSS coding knowledge is NOT required.
15-day FREE trial, only $30 a month, and NO commitment! What's stopping you?
Frequently Asked Questions
The DIY Website Success Club is for anyone who is working on managing their own WordPress website. If you need to build a new website, or if you already have a WordPress site that needs some TLC, the DIYWSC will help you have the online presence you need to grow your business.
Absolutely, yes! The information provided in the lesson videos and documents is not geared towards any specific industry.
That all depends on how much time you can dedicate to your website.
Keep in mind, since you most likely aren’t fluent in website design, it will take you longer to consider your layouts, create your content, and organize things as you would like them to be, but I am here to guide you and help you through that process so it will go faster than if you were completely on your own.
You aren’t locked in to any set time period for your membership however, so you can cancel any time you like, and if you need to come back, just rejoin!
While design experience can help you create an aesthetically more pleasing website, you can still expect to have a website that is easy on the eyes and, more importantly, has CLEAR messaging that will direct your ideal client to take action.
The information provided will help you reduce the noise on your website, define your message, and organize your content so your website visitor can take action. It’s up to you to put the information you learn to work on your site, so that it is effective and you get the results you want.
There aren’t any refunds offered with this program, and here’s why:
- There is a 15-day free trial so you can take a good look around, test drive it all and determine if it’s a good fit for you.
- This is only a month-to-month commitment, and only $30 per month. You can cancel your subscription at any time, which will cancel your automatic payment, so you won’t be charged anything else. And if you can find WordPress tech support for less than $30 a SESSION, let alone per month, please let me know!
- The value here is huge, and if you put in the time and use the forum to ask questions and learn more, you will be successful at creating a website that works for you.
Just click the big red button above that says “Join Now!” and follow the prompts.
Click below to head over to my contact page and fill out the form and I’ll be back in touch with you as quickly as I possibly can.
Your monthly membership fee of $30 gives you access to the DIY Website Success Club, a private Facebook membership community for WordPress support and instruction.
Your purchase is subscription based and will auto-renew every 30 days, on the monthly anniversary date of your membership purchase.
All new members will have a 15-day free trial period to evaluate the membership. It is strongly advised that you invest in the time needed to see if this membership is a good fit for you, as there will be no refunds of any prorated amount, should you cancel. If you choose to cancel your subscription and then return at a later date, you are not entitled to another 15-day free trial period.
You may log in using the credentials that were emailed to you upon purchasing your membership and cancel your subscription at any time to end your payments, however there will be no refunds during the month you cancel. Please be sure to cancel your subscription, not your membership, so that your automatic payments stop on your anniversary date.
All videos and content within the Facebook group forum are protected by U.S. Copyright laws and are the sole property of Theresa Sheridan Stockard and Cowgirl Media. Sharing the private video links outside of this Facebook group is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate termination from the group, as well as immediately cancel your membership without refund.
Yes, we do!
Earn a free month in the DIY Website Success Club by referring your friends to join.
Your friends must submit both their name and yours in the form provided on the Welcome page after checkout.
Your name will be kept on file as the referrer. After you’ve referred three (3) friends who have stayed beyond the free trial period and paid for at least one month of membership at full price, you will receive your next month free of charge.
Not good with any other discounts or offers.
Who am I?
Hi, I’m Theresa Sheridan Stockard, and since 2007 I’ve been helping businesses craft their brand and create a website presence that helps them finally get found online, grow their businesses and make more money.
I actually started dabbling in websites back in 1998, and I pretty much sucked at it at first. But I’m the tenacious sort, and I wanted to do it. I taught myself everything by scouring the internet for countless hours, tediously learning HTML & CSS, sucking up everything I could find about design concepts & marketing, and of course I learned numerous lessons at the “School of Hard Knocks”. I started with nothing but a PC and some creativity, but I figured it out by making every mistake possible.
When I finally made it as a full-time web designer/developer, it was because I had worked my fanny off and I had earned it.
And you know what? While I was figuring out how to build great websites and help my clients grow their business, I also discovered that I could create a simple way to teach others how to do this on their own. Times have changed a bit in the business world, and business owners WANT to manage and maintain their websites on their own. The surge of DIY website builder companies out there like WIX and Weebly were giving business owners a way to do that, but something is missing in those platforms. Anyone can drag around photos and words on a webpage, but those platforms don’t teach you what makes a GOOD website that converts and speaks directly to your ideal client so they will want to work with you. And trying to get support from them is near impossible!
I’ve been teaching my clients how to maintain and successfully manage their WordPress websites for years, and now I’m going to show you how to transform YOUR ability so that you can create your own WordPress website to turn up the heat in your business!